Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Out

Today is a day out in town. 
Started with work this morning for only a few short hours and now I am currently sitting in the waiting area at a auto shop. It was time again for the tires to be rotated on the car. After that, on my list to do, I am headed to Best Buy to get some electronics looked at and fixed (hopefully) for my siblings. Then a quick stop to Walmart, Hobby Lobby, and the Dollar Tree. After that will be home. 

Usually on Friday nights I go to a dance studio for a social dance they have every week. I am currently taking lessons on Tuesdays for Ballroom dancing, however I am also looking and wanting to get into theatre acting, so that will most likely steal some of my dancing time away. 
I am also looking at working for a summer camp near us for the summer. I think that would be highly enjoyable and my friends also work there. 

On another thought, I am thinking about traveling to London this year shortly after my birthday. I'm very VERY excited about that possibility and it would be so neat and fun! Plus, it's my 21st birthday, so I want to do something special. 

How is your Friday going? What plans do you have coming up or looking forward to for 2015?

})ï({
 b.a.m

1 comment:

  1. LONDON?!?!?!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU! Jealous, jealous, jealous!!

    Blessings -

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete